CaptainWombat-UKCaptainWombat-UK

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Chav Ownage Chav Ownage

Hmmm

It was ok, being british myself I am glad sum1 has decided to make a flash about them. I think personally, it had so much more potential then this, and with a bit more time could have been done a bit better. Good Luck with future flashing

Also, one mistake, Americans are also classed as 'English'

edit-undo responds:

The thing with this is, I had so many ideas swimming around in my head about jokes and stories that I could do with chavs, that I kind of didnt know what to put, so I just did this... I realise its not the best, and there may be sequels but wiht better graphics and sound... and a plot!

And I know Americans are, strictly speaking, English... but they dont live in the same country, therefore they might not understand chavs as much.

MengoMango MengoMango

Nice Stuff!

Woah, how long did that take you? The 3D effects were particularly impressive. Audio was fab, both the pop and rock! (Only real men like pop :p) Haha, no just kidding. But yeh, extrememly good job! And I loved the farfetched ending where it turned into an unpredicted space battle. Keep up the good work!

the OH collab the OH collab

hahaha

Where wud newgrounds be without these kinds of flashes. Some peeps need to get a life. I have never actually cried with laughter when watching a Flash. It was just so crap, but just amazingly funny. Oh my god, you have to make more, they're awsome. Love Dan

I'm so bored II I'm so bored II

So simple, but SO FUN

I don't think I have had so much fun with something so simple. Such a variety of things to do just kept me going for about 8 or so minutes. Pimp my cube was particularly exciting, I loved the sarcasm metre, and the sheep chasing my sock. Yeh, you just need to fix the nuking of the countries game, as the damage made to the bombsites stay on the screen. Well done! I will be looking forward to the next one!!