CaptainWombat-UKCaptainWombat-UK

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Chav Ownage Chav Ownage

Hmmm

It was ok, being british myself I am glad sum1 has decided to make a flash about them. I think personally, it had so much more potential then this, and with a bit more time could have been done a bit better. Good Luck with future flashing

Also, one mistake, Americans are also classed as 'English'

edit-undo responds:

The thing with this is, I had so many ideas swimming around in my head about jokes and stories that I could do with chavs, that I kind of didnt know what to put, so I just did this... I realise its not the best, and there may be sequels but wiht better graphics and sound... and a plot!

And I know Americans are, strictly speaking, English... but they dont live in the same country, therefore they might not understand chavs as much.

MengoMango MengoMango

Nice Stuff!

Woah, how long did that take you? The 3D effects were particularly impressive. Audio was fab, both the pop and rock! (Only real men like pop :p) Haha, no just kidding. But yeh, extrememly good job! And I loved the farfetched ending where it turned into an unpredicted space battle. Keep up the good work!

the OH collab the OH collab

hahaha

Where wud newgrounds be without these kinds of flashes. Some peeps need to get a life. I have never actually cried with laughter when watching a Flash. It was just so crap, but just amazingly funny. Oh my god, you have to make more, they're awsome. Love Dan

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Very Funny, i found it funnier than the new salad fingers!
That was one of the best Salad Fingers Parodies i have ever seen!
Usually they are absymal!

-TheMugger- -TheMugger-

Come up with yor own ideas

Thats the thing, too many people are trying to hard to be like knox, using all his ideas! Its all been done before but maybe in a much better way. And who said 'ur almost as good as knox?'

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Well...

Way over rated, some good graphics though. I mean, it wasn't that 'random' i'm fed up with randomness. ITS BEING OVER USED! If you're gunna be random, make it good.
Nice music, love F-zero, bst racin game ever! :P

Dinosaur Jr. ep.01 Dinosaur Jr. ep.01

Too slow, and very boring

It was, a bit too slow, with really boring characters. Graphics were nice and smooth, and its good to see u using a variety of good music, not just music people like ;p Didn't really see the point to though and didnt find it funny.

JacklandStudios responds:

Well I thank the complimment on the music, and I've taken note of your review
Thanks :)

-J

-The Monster- -The Monster-

Hey i got the monster

The ending just cracked me up completely! I loved how the voices matched with the lip movement, pretty impressive. Havent seen too many people do that. I especially like the voices and the music too!

(2003)Tree Hand Thing (2003)Tree Hand Thing

That was totally amazing!

Hello, yeah that was wicked, i am also a clay animator, and my m8 told me to look at sum of ur stuff and i think every one of your vids are pure genius. This was great, had me laughing for a while.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

o how funny (with a hint of sarcasm)

Honestly, what silly billy would do this and think it was hilariously funny. I do it, my m8s do it, my mum does it all the time on our webcams to stuff like Britney Spears and Aqua. But how this is like the most popular video on earth, i dont know. I didn't laugh once. Well, maybe, once. Great Song Though, i watched it too the end cus of it!